I am a multidisciplinary Product (UX/UI) Designer with years of experience as a member of Digital Agencies, Startups, and freelance work. I have a proven record of solving problems through designing simple, meaningful, and sustainable solutions, combined with beautiful design. While I have delivered a broad range of projects, my background has given me bigger expertise in Fintech, Investment, and Banking Products.
Currently living in Athens, Greece 🌊🏛
Freelance Contractor (Jan 2015 - Present)
- Most successful products (Fintech and Banking) are protected by NDAs and information can not be disclosed.
- Designed a gym booking app attained #39 on the App store.
- Nominated Finalist in 2021 for Global UX Design Awards for TrainOSE Project.
- Accessible Friendly Fire Prevention Solution already installed in multiple municipalities and assists in fire prevention.
- Designed Blockchain Event Ticketing Application that received sufficient funding.
- Multiple corporate and e-commerce sites
Netdata.cloud (Jun 2021 - Present)
- Designed Anomallous Detection Events experience and user flow. Visualization of Charts
- Overall Navigation and user experience improvements based on the HEART framework.
- Designed a new Dark theme layout. Implemented Accessibility - support for the inclusive design process. Improved the iconography.
- Using research findings in personal user interviews, Gainsight and Smartlook improved the overall product navigation and overall usability.
ATCOM (Sep 2019 - Jun 2021)
- UX Design of the largest Greek Investment Mutual Funds Platform. Supports agents in serving clients, users accessing their portfolios, with multiple use cases, transactions, sales, and compliance audits.
- Designed the UX of banking and mobile banking solutions for banks in Greece and Cyprus. Important tasks included KYC flow, Digital onboarding, mobile loan applications. Conducted multiple user research sessions, conducted personas workshops, etc.
- UX Research and Design of one of the most known Greek News Portal. Tasks included UX Research, Information Architecture, Competition Analysis, Audience review, News consumption Personas, User flows, and detailed Wireframes at the component level.
- UX Research on e-commerce sites including usability audit reports, improvements on information architecture, usability enhancements on search site interactions, check-out processes, payments, etc.
Middlesex University (2018-2019)
Graduated with Distinction
Hellenic American University (2008-2010)
First in Class. Graduated with Distinction and awarded Scholarship
Kingston University (2002-2004)
Kingston University (2002-2003)
Institute of Vocational Training (2002-2003)
Interaction Design Foundation (Sep 2021 - Present)
Interaction Design Foundation (Dec 2020 - Present)
Interaction Design Foundation (Nov 2020 - Present)
Interaction Design Foundation (Aug 2020 - Present)
Coursera (Nov 2019 - Present)
Coursera (Apr 2019 - Present)
Banking - 20 years
Fintech - 16 years
User-Centered Design Process (UCD) - 9 Years
UX Design - 7 years
UX Research - 7 years
UI Design - 6 years
Design Systems - 5 years
Typography - 5 years
Branding - 4 Years
Figma. Sketch, Affinity Suite, Adobe CS, Dovetail, Datastore, Confluence, Slack, Gainsight, OptimaWorkshop